ya hes cute…….but is he conscientious of the social inequalities and corruption in hierarchies of power that plague this world
Taking naked pictures of yourself does not make you a bad person. People who share them without your permission are bad people.
- it’s okay for you to like skinny girls
- it’s okay for you to like skinny girls with big boobs and a butt
- it’s okay for you to like curvy girls
- it’s okay for you to like heavier girls
- it’s totally okay to like thighs or thigh gaps and big boobs or small boobs and big butts or little butts
- what’s not okay is telling a woman that she isn’t beautiful or sexy because she doesn’t meet your personal body type preferences
Everyone needs to reblog this.
the fact that there have no leaked nudes in my dashboard proves that i’m following the right people
basically my life can be summed up in alternating periods of Linda Belcher’s “Alriiiiight!” and Bob Belcher’s “Oh my god”
my life changed forever when i found out the word “slang” was actually slang for “shortened language”
so slang is slang for slang